• Ensuring that the organisation’s data and infrastructure are protected by enabling the appropriate security controls.
• Designing computer security architecture and developing detailed cyber security designs
• Develop best practices and security standards for the organization conducting proactive research to analyse security weaknesses
• Troubleshooting security and network incidents.
• Interface to internal customers, gather functional requirements and design suitable security solutions aligned with business requirements.
• Support ISO27001 and other technical compliance requirements within your areas of responsibility.
• Support projects and business as usual in secure delivery of digital business services.
• Stay up to date on the latest security threats and the technology being developed to deal with them.
• Liaising with vendors to implement security solutions.
• Document or enhance documentation on zero-trust protection requirements as well as participate in security audits.
What we are looking for…
• bachelor’s in computer science or related field.
• Proven years of work experience as a Security Engineer or related position.
• Proven experience developing, operating and maintaining security systems.
• Proficiency in networking technologies, network security and network monitoring solutions.
• Knowledge of security systems including anti-virus applications, content filtering, firewalls, authentication systems, data leakage prevention systems and intrusion detection.
• Understanding of Zero Trust security solution design.
• Experience in zero-trust and micro-segmentation solutions.
• Knowledge and understanding of legislation affecting security, privacy and systems assurance and standards such as PCI-DSS, ISO 27001
• Security Certification (GIAC, OSCP, etc.) or similar qualification
• Experience configuring and maintaining SIEM tools
Compensation and Benefits
• Starting 25 days holiday increasing to 31 days subject to service
• Bank holidays – can be taken flexibly
• Flexible Working – 66 working days (3 months working from home)
• Core working hours – start between 8am and 10am
• Spanish Lessons
• Daily breakfast
Benefits – Post Probation
• Life Insurance
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Gym Membership – Subsidised membership – 50%
• Shopping Discount Cards
• Longevity, Birthday and Christmas Gift
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
- £32,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking an IT Corporate Desktop Support to join their team in Gibraltar....
- £30,000 to 35,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Corporate Client Services Support to join their team in Gibraltar....
- £25,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Corporate Services Administrator to join their team in Gibraltar....
- £18,000 to 20,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Client Services Administrator to join their team in Gibraltar....
- £18,000 to 20,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Accounts Assistant to join their team in Gibraltar....