- £30,000 to 35,000 Per Year
Our client is now looking for a Microsoft Systems Administrator, who will be responsible for the operation, maintenance and 24x7x365 support of the corporate environment.
• Responsible for the operation, maintenance and 24x7x365 support of the corporate environment.
• Support daily operations including provisioning, hardware and software configuration, monitoring, patching and troubleshooting.
• Perform Installations, configurations, migrations, server implementation, workstations and mobile devices.
• Administration and support for Office 365, Microsoft Exchange Online and SharePoint Online.
• Participate in on-call support rotation and Out-of-hours availability for 3rd level Escalation of production issues per the Escalation Policy.
• Ensure comprehensive documentation of procedures is maintained, and system documentation and support processes are regularly reviewed.
• Mentor / cross-train team members on existing and new technologies.
• Design, implement and provide continual improvements to new and existing hardware platforms and their operating environments to support ongoing business changes and strategy.
Skills and Experience
• Minimum of 3 years of experience designing and implementing Windows Server 2016, 2019 (1 year in 2022) – in heterogeneous and virtual (VMWare) environments.
• Deep knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, Group Policy, roles/features, scripting (batch/PowerShell), server deployment and config, and server troubleshooting.
• Microsoft InTune and Office365 administration.
• Demonstrated tolerance to high workloads and multiple changing priorities.
• Demonstrated ability to solve problems and issues at all levels.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
• Effective awareness of current IT issues and technology.
• Understand and drive initiatives to support change control, capacity planning and operational integrity.
• Build technical documentation, manuals and IT policies.
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
Our client is now seeking a Compliance Manager (MGA) to join an Online Gaming company in Gibraltar....
Are client is looking for a Compliance Manager to be the UKGC expert in the team and handle this license primarily. The company is currently licensed in the UK, Malta, Spain, Sweden and Gibraltar, but more is on the horizon! You will work collaboratively acros...
Our client is seeking a Network & Security Specialist to deliver a stable and robust Information Systems environment to enable Mansion Group to bring and retain customers....
Our client is seeking a dedicated professional to join their busy Operations Team. This is a key role that is essential to the day to day operations of their business and will offer the right individual a fantastic opportunity to develop upon their financial o...
- £25,000 to 30,000 Per Year
Our client is now looking for an Associate Lawyer with two years PQE and LLB to join their team in Gibraltar....