Microsoft Systems Administrator
- £30,000 to 35,000 Per Year
Our client is now looking for a Microsoft Systems Administrator, who will be responsible for the operation, maintenance and 24x7x365 support of the corporate environment.
• Responsible for the operation, maintenance and 24x7x365 support of the corporate environment.
• Support daily operations including provisioning, hardware and software configuration, monitoring, patching and troubleshooting.
• Perform Installations, configurations, migrations, server implementation, workstations and mobile devices.
• Administration and support for Office 365, Microsoft Exchange Online and SharePoint Online.
• Participate in on-call support rotation and Out-of-hours availability for 3rd level Escalation of production issues per the Escalation Policy.
• Ensure comprehensive documentation of procedures is maintained, and system documentation and support processes are regularly reviewed.
• Mentor / cross-train team members on existing and new technologies.
• Design, implement and provide continual improvements to new and existing hardware platforms and their operating environments to support ongoing business changes and strategy.
Skills and Experience
• Minimum of 3 years of experience designing and implementing Windows Server 2016, 2019 (1 year in 2022) – in heterogeneous and virtual (VMWare) environments.
• Deep knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, Group Policy, roles/features, scripting (batch/PowerShell), server deployment and config, and server troubleshooting.
• Microsoft InTune and Office365 administration.
• Demonstrated tolerance to high workloads and multiple changing priorities.
• Demonstrated ability to solve problems and issues at all levels.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
• Effective awareness of current IT issues and technology.
• Understand and drive initiatives to support change control, capacity planning and operational integrity.
• Build technical documentation, manuals and IT policies.
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
Senior Trust / Company Manager
- £50,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Senior Trust / Company Manager to join their team in Gibraltar....
Aftersales Administrator (Part-Time)
- £18,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Part-time Aftersales Administrator to join their team in Gibraltar....
- £25,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Parts Advisor to join their team in Gibraltar....
Broking Team Leader
- £30,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Broking Administrator to join their team in Gibraltar....
Senior Engineer/Site Manager
- £24 - £30k
The successful applicant with form a senior part of a team that provides IT support to a variety of different businesses on both contractual and Ad Hoc bases. The company provides comprehensive business to business IT support, that understands client needs and...