Our client is now seeking a Managing Director to deliver the board’s strategy and vision by having ownership of the day to day running of the business and will report to the CEO.
• Manage the overall operation of the Online business by leading the strategy towards profitable growth;
• Deliver on EBITDA as directed by the board;
• Work with GiG and us to maximise the success of the company ensuring that key KPI’s are delivered to the business;
• Deliver business projects on time and to budget in line with the strategy;
• Develop strategic operating plans that reflect the longer-term objectives and priorities established by the board;
• Establish adequate operational planning and financial control systems;
• Ensure that cost management and approval processes are efficient in particular payments being made on time not limited to both marketing and other costs;
• Ensure that the operating objectives and standards of performance are not only understood but owned by the various management teams in GiG and our other co and future employees in the company;
• Monitor the operating and financial results against plans and budgets;
• Report to the Group board on P&L results;
• Management of Omni channel campaigns including ROI (scratch cards, free chips, online codes, private tables, etc);
• Take remedial action where necessary and informing the board of any significant changes;
• Represent the company to major clients and professional associations as and when required;
• Ensure compliance with relevant legal and statutory requirements;
• Ensuring the compliance of responsible gaming protocols is maintained;
• Grow and mentor the online team to support business growth as directed by the board;
• Ensure all teams communicate effectively through regular documented meetings and calls;
• Ensure that Management Information is being developed so that customer value and journey can be fully tracked both on and offline;
• ensuring communication across digital and retail is consistent;
• Any other duties or support as requested by the board.
• Ensuring that the company is aligned to the vision, values and strategy of the business;
• Taking an active role in direct reports performance management in the company including the completion of performance reviews and any necessary performance related detail;
• Providing coaching, guidance and encouraging skill development within the company;
• Able to challenge ways and working practices where standards are not met or could be improved;
• Drive’s accountability across all functions in the company;
• Provide motivation, energy and innovation within the online team;
• Communicate information in a clear and open manner;
• Act as a role model and sets a good example.
• Strong commercial awareness; the ability to understand key business drivers and the information/data/reporting required around them;
• Project and programme management planning and organisational skills;
• Strong oral and written communications skills, including the ability to explain technology solutions / services in business terms, establish rapport, influence others and interact with senior management and C-level executives;
• Strong stakeholder engagement and managerial level communications;
• University graduate with a degree in a highly numerate discipline (preferable).
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
Reporting and monitoring of various Safer Gambling processes and procedures through robust auditable processes....
Our Client is now seeking a Customer Fraud & Risk Team Leader to produce and analyse data in order to assist mitigating customer risk through effective analysis, identification of group trends, prediction of future fraud trends and proactive implementation...
Our Client is looking for an Onboarding Specialist in Gibraltar. This position involves assisting the business to manage, develop and maintain its client onboarding and client data management functions within strict compliance to the Bank’s risk appetite and...
Our Client is seeking a Fraud & Risk Analyst in their Gaming company in Gibraltar. The successful candidate will be responsible for producing and analysing data in order to assist mitigating customer risk through effective analysis, identification of group...
Our Client is now searching for a Business Analyst in Gibraltar. The role is to provide highly professional business, technical and operational analysis and project management in support of the activities of the Bank. You will form part of the team directly su...