- £30,000 to 35,000 Per Year
Our Client is searching for an experienced Management Accountant to be based in Gibraltar.
- Review all property management financial reports.
- Provide accurate and sound management reporting.
- Preparation of management accounts including month end journals.
- Accruals, prepayments, deferred income among others.
- Variance analysis and commentaries.
- Preparation of Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Preparing and performing Controls.
- Preparation of reports for bank compliance.
- Coding and posting of supplier invoices to QuickBooks software.
- Weekly supplier payments.
- Preparation and forwarding of customer invoices for rental debtors.
- Cash Postings and allocations.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Raising Rental and service charges invoices.
- Monitoring of Aged Debtors which includes responding to customer (rental debtors) queries sent via email.
- Preparation of Budgets/Forecasts/Projections.
- Ensure compliance with all financial regulations.
- Assist with process improvement.
- Minimum 5 years of accounting experience.
- AAT and or accounting qualification.
- Considerable reporting experience.
- Must be able to work to deadlines.
- Preferred experience in Property Management.
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
Reporting and monitoring of various Safer Gambling processes and procedures through robust auditable processes....
Our Client is now looking for a focused, ambitious and self-motivated Crypto Broker to join their customer-facing Operations team....
Our Client is now seeking a Customer Fraud & Risk Team Leader to produce and analyse data in order to assist mitigating customer risk through effective analysis, identification of group trends, prediction of future fraud trends and proactive implementation...
Our Client is looking for an Onboarding Specialist in Gibraltar. This position involves assisting the business to manage, develop and maintain its client onboarding and client data management functions within strict compliance to the Bank’s risk appetite and...
Our Client is seeking a Fraud & Risk Analyst in their Gaming company in Gibraltar. The successful candidate will be responsible for producing and analysing data in order to assist mitigating customer risk through effective analysis, identification of group...