Our client is now seeking a Management Accountant to join their team in Gibraltar.
- Preparing management accounts, dealing with financial administration queries and reconciliations.
- Preparation of quarterly solvency II returns and assistance with annual returns
- Process invoices and initiate electronic payments.
- Maintaining cashbook for insurance company and parent holding company
- Bank account reconciliations
- Preparation of basic parent holding company accounts and assist with consolidated accounts preparation and assist with completion of group insurance returns for regulator.
- Assisting with external audit queries and preparation of financial statements
- Performance of underwriting & claims audits in cooperation with Compliance Manager
- Prepare IPT calculations, returns and payments.
- Assistance to meet ‘4-eyes’ requirement during certain tasks.
- General office admin duties & other ad hoc tasks when required
- Ideal candidate will be AAT qualified or equivalent and/or possess solid bookkeeping, word, and excel knowledge.
- Experience in insurance or Solvency II preferable but training will be provided. .
- Fluent in English.
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
Are you a highly motivated technology enthusiast, experienced in IP networking and interested in telecommunications? A rare opportunity has arisen for a Telecommunications business in Gibraltar. The successful candidate will form part of the team responsible f...
Are you a highly motivated Analyst interested in Telecommunications? An exciting new role has arisen for a Development & Integration Analyst in Gibraltar....
Our client is now seeking a Treasury Manager to join their team Gibraltar or Malta...
Our client is now seeking a Product Manager to join their team Gibraltar....
- £70,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Principal Engineer Development and Integration to join their team Gibraltar....