- £35,000 - £45,000
Our client is looking for a Management Accountant to join an online gaming company in Gibraltar.
• Focus predominately on the month end gaming accounting and related month end reporting.
• Revenue Accounting (pulling reports from back-office systems)
• PSP (Payment Service Provider Reconciliations)
• Player Balances (reconciling at player level)
• Management of progressive Jack Pots (usage & funding)
• Producing management accounts
• Balance sheet reconciliations.
• Responsible multiple returns for gaming duty / tax & VAT etc
• Monthly accounting Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
• Assist Financial Controller with any other accounting projects as & when necessary.
Skills and experience
• Gaming Accounting Experience.
• Strong accounting skills.
• CIMA / ACCA qualified or equivalent.
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
Our client is now seeking a Compliance Manager (MGA) to join an Online Gaming company in Gibraltar....
Are client is looking for a Compliance Manager to be the UKGC expert in the team and handle this license primarily. The company is currently licensed in the UK, Malta, Spain, Sweden and Gibraltar, but more is on the horizon! You will work collaboratively acros...
Our client is seeking a Network & Security Specialist to deliver a stable and robust Information Systems environment to enable Mansion Group to bring and retain customers....
Our client is seeking a dedicated professional to join their busy Operations Team. This is a key role that is essential to the day to day operations of their business and will offer the right individual a fantastic opportunity to develop upon their financial o...
- £25,000 to 30,000 Per Year
Our client is now looking for an Associate Lawyer with two years PQE and LLB to join their team in Gibraltar....