- £45,000 to 50,000 Per Year
Our Client is seeking a Management Accountant to provide overall support to Finance Manager/Financial Director and Finance department with focus on effective service, quality, productivity & efficiency.
The role offers exposure to both the pensions and insurance industries. Whilst experience in either of those industries is preferred it is not required.
• To support the Finance Manager/Financial Director in the preparation of monthly management accounts & assist in the production of monthly management information
• Assist with preparation of budgets and various analysis
• To prepare bank reconciliations, intercompany and any other reconciliation required on a timely basis
• Assist with preparation of Solvency II quarterly reporting and annual submissions
• To assist with the cashflow and treasury function by monitoring incoming funds and payments due
• To ensure that all monthly postings and recharges are on the system on a timely basis to ensure monthly management accounts can be prepared within the required deadlines
• To issue reports for the billing and cash collections process as required. To assist in ensuring invoicing is completed on a timely basis for all entities
• Administrative and accounting tasks using Excel, Word and accounting software
• Support Finance Manager/Finance Controller in all tasks associated with Regulatory and Statutory Reporting
• Peer group within the department
Knowledge & Skills
• Attention to detail
• Good level of numeracy
• Advanced Excel skills
• Good communication skills; written and verbal
• Strong organisation skills
• Ability to work in a team and unsupervised
• Knowledge of insurance accounting beneficial.
• Experience of statutory reporting
• Experience with accounting systems (Sage 200);
• Solvency II knowledge beneficial
• Understanding IFRS beneficial
• Previous experience with management accounts, budgeting, variance analysis
• Accounting knowledge
• Qualified/Partly qualified is desirable (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
• Experience with accounting systems (e.g. SUN, Sage 200, NAV, Twinfield);
• Experience in developing internal procedures and policies desirable
The tasks listed are not meant to be exhaustive and you may be asked to undertake other reasonable tasks of a similar nature but which are not explicitly listed in the job description.
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
Are client is looking for a Compliance Manager to be the UKGC expert in the team and handle this license primarily. The company is currently licensed in the UK, Malta, Spain, Sweden and Gibraltar, but more is on the horizon! You will work collaboratively acros...
Our client is now seeking a Compliance Manager (MGA) to join an Online Gaming company in Gibraltar....
Our client is seeking a Network & Security Specialist to deliver a stable and robust Information Systems environment to enable Mansion Group to bring and retain customers....
Our client is seeking a dedicated professional to join their busy Operations Team. This is a key role that is essential to the day to day operations of their business and will offer the right individual a fantastic opportunity to develop upon their financial o...
- £25,000 to 30,000 Per Year
Our client is now looking for an Associate Lawyer with two years PQE and LLB to join their team in Gibraltar....