- Providing legal advice and support on a wide range of legal activities including commercial, corporate, data protection, employment, gaming and betting, competition and social and responsible gaming.
- Draft, review and negotiate complex agreements relating to commercial endeavours including marketing and advertising; payment services; data protection; corporate and intra-group arrangements and game supplier agreements.
- Provide legal and regulatory assistance as may be necessary pursuant to the markets that operate in or will in the future.
- Keep yourself up to date with changes in legislation and regulations that affect your role.
- Drafting and reviewing simple legal documents including resolutions, letters, NDAs, POAs and handling of basic corporate changes.
- Review and/or drafting of terms and conditions, policies and procedures.
- Handling of player complaints/claims.
- Managing and supervising the DD process (KYC/KYB) to establish and maintain the business relationship with Third-Party Providers / Financial Institutions, Regulators and Clients.
- Managing and monitoring the Data Subject Access Requests (DSARs) Process and work closely with the Company DPO on advising the Business on GDPR related matters.
- Advising and cooperation with other departments regarding Contracts issues, Players Disputes, Management of projects on different areas of the business.
- Organizing and maintaining internal good governance such as annual AGM minutes for all our entities
- Cooperation with the other members of the legal department internally & abroad.
- Close co-operating with the Compliance Team along the process of making applications to relevant regulators, license and compliance reporting, auditing.
- Ability to deliver high-quality work under deadlines.
- Experienced in working across various teams and departments (ideally in online-gaming organisations) to ensure that legal and regulatory requirements and initiatives remain at the forefront of the business.
- A qualified lawyer with a warrant in Malta, UK or within the EU and have a minimum of 2 years PQE preferably in an online-gaming company. Candidates with proven experience in firms or organisations in the online-gaming sector will also be considered.
- Conversant with the rules and regulations which surround the i-gaming industry, particularly licensing, GDPR laws, compliance and/or regulatory matters and feels confident providing related legal advice in this area.
- Experienced in drafting and reviewing contracts and feels comfortable negotiating with several stakeholders in various fields.
- Has working knowledge in anti-money laundering and data protection legislation.
- An efficient communicator, confident in liaising with outside counsel on various legal and compliance matters in various jurisdictions.
- Diligent and organised.
- Capable of working to your own initiative but is also very comfortable working in a tight-knit team within a distributed, multicultural environment.
- Excellent command in written and spoken English; knowledge of any other language is considered an asset.
- Experience as a Data Protection Officer beneficial.
- A hybrid working environment
- A competitive base salary
- Continuous leadership development to set you up for success and growth within the role.
- A range of training courses for continuous learning
- Access to some of the greatest tools and platforms out there
- An incredibly diverse team of smart, motivated colleagues from more than 45 countries
- Private health insurance
- Wellness incentives, including gym passes.
- Gourmet lunches and healthy snacks
- Social events.
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
Are you a highly motivated technology enthusiast, experienced in IP networking and interested in telecommunications? A rare opportunity has arisen for a Telecommunications business in Gibraltar. The successful candidate will form part of the team responsible f...
Are you a highly motivated Analyst interested in Telecommunications? An exciting new role has arisen for a Development & Integration Analyst in Gibraltar....
Our client is now seeking a Management Accountant to join their team in Gibraltar....
Our client is now seeking a Treasury Manager to join their team Gibraltar or Malta...
Our client is now seeking a Product Manager to join their team Gibraltar....