- £45,000 to 70,000 Per Year
Our Client is seeking a Lead Java Developer in Test to join their Online Gaming company in either Gibraltar or Malta.
- Leads software testing in agile/iterative software development and using collaborative development tools such as Jira.
- Heads software requirement meetings, contributes to testability and quality through critical functional analysis of design proposals, and challenges their sources.
- Builds team cohesiveness and pulls staff into responsibilities for projects and their deliverables.
- Participates in API in REST or SOAP design practices, service definition, identifying gaps in standards adherence, service lifecycle management and contributing to QA governance.
- Builds up a complete testing platform for function and performance testing.
- Continuously maintains existing regression test suite/framework which addresses functional and non-functional requirements.
- Manages the engineering test environment with support from the DevOps/Infrastructure team.
- Proactively responsible for end-to-end defect analysis from external integration test labs or production.
- Works productively and with minimal management supervision while showing excellent team attitude.
- Consistently delivers on work and schedule commitments.
- Ability to estimate testing tasks for the team.
- Leads a small test team by managing workload, assigning tasks to lower level engineering personnel, and providing them with technical support.
- Guides and mentors lower level engineering personnel in all aspects of SDET, and provides assistance and feedback to help them progress in their SDET careers.
- B.Sc./M.Sc. degree in Computer Science or Technology/Engineering or related field with a minimum of six years of experience. Prefer experience in either a Software Development Engineer or (SDET) Software Development Engineer in Test role.
- Strong in SQL, Java, Junit, Linux/Solaris, Agile issue tracking (eg Jira), Linux test environment management and debugging distributed application environments.
- Strong experience in functional analysis in a distributed computing environment.
- Excellent grasp and demonstrated history of complex testing.
- Good experience working with constantly challenging agile/iterative software teams.
- Ability to generate test reports from both tools and manually.
- Must be detail oriented, analytical and creative thinker with passion for quality and test automation.
- Strong collaboration, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Experience leading ambiguous situations, dealing with technical issues and coming up with effective solutions to ensure customer project deliverables.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
Reporting and monitoring of various Safer Gambling processes and procedures through robust auditable processes....
Our Client is now searching for a Business Analyst in Gibraltar. The role is to provide highly professional business, technical and operational analysis and project management in support of the activities of the Bank. You will form part of the team directly su...
Our Client is now looking for a Senior SEO Specialist to join their Gaming team in Gibraltar....
Our Client is now looking for a Junior Operations Analyst in Gibraltar. The successful candidate will be responsible for the monitoring of trades from confirmation and recording in the in-house system through to trade settlement....
Our Client is now looking for a focused, ambitious and self-motivated Crypto Broker to join their customer-facing Operations team....