Our client is looking for a Java Developer in Gibraltar. Job responsibilities include:
• Analyse, design, and document information to create the applicable statement of work and the associated deliverables.
• Proactively analyse and review emerging technologies, changes in the Industry and the business functions of various clients, in order to determine if the advanced applications fit the needs of changing strategies, goals and objectives (develops and maintains technical knowledge through training, classes).
• Mentor new or junior staff members on business knowledge, system peculiarities, and complex technical issues.
• Maintain regular training for Sun CERT Secure Coding Techniques, OWASP Mitigation and Testing.
• Produce Test Cases for submitting to the QA team.
• Takes part and propose pro-active actions in code review processes.
• PCI and Security Awareness and rigorously adhere to InfoSec Policies & Procedures and Acceptable Use Policy.
• Full support for PCI Compliant SLDC including Change Management process and procedures – ITIL v3 ITSM methodology.
• Work with Client Developers in providing support for Integration projects – this can also involve travel to customer premises.
• Knowledge of software development best practices (RUP, XP, Agile).
• Experience with SOA, Web Services, SOAP, JMS, Servlets.
• Familiar with UML.
• Experience with Design patterns and Enterprise Design Patterns.
• Experience with web MVC frameworks.
• Experience with SQL and ORM frameworks.
• Apache Camel, JBoss Fuse, ESB, OSGi.
• HTML, HTML5, XML, XPath.
• Tomcat, Jetty, Active MQ.
• GIT, Maven, Artifactory, Sonar, JUnit.
• Working knowledge of defect tracking tools.
• Working knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Stash.
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
Reporting and monitoring of various Safer Gambling processes and procedures through robust auditable processes....
Our Client is now seeking a Customer Fraud & Risk Team Leader to produce and analyse data in order to assist mitigating customer risk through effective analysis, identification of group trends, prediction of future fraud trends and proactive implementation...
Our Client is looking for an Onboarding Specialist in Gibraltar. This position involves assisting the business to manage, develop and maintain its client onboarding and client data management functions within strict compliance to the Bank’s risk appetite and...
Our Client is seeking a Fraud & Risk Analyst in their Gaming company in Gibraltar. The successful candidate will be responsible for producing and analysing data in order to assist mitigating customer risk through effective analysis, identification of group...
Our Client is now searching for a Business Analyst in Gibraltar. The role is to provide highly professional business, technical and operational analysis and project management in support of the activities of the Bank. You will form part of the team directly su...