Role Purpose: This is a primarily hands-on position where the main responsibilities include covering technical shift duties and procedures, as well as providing technical helpdesk services to all departments (local and remote).
• Responsible for covering technical shift duties 24/7 and giving answers / solutions to any problems which may occur during the shift.
• Providing technical assistance to other departments.
• 1st and 2nd Line Support to 500+ users (local and remote).
• Supporting Microsoft Office Suites and providing ad-hoc training when required.
• Supporting internal CRM applications and internal bespoke software systems.
• Account creation for new users using Active Directory.
• Troubleshooting Citrix remote access and internally published applications.
• Data management and monitoring on servers.
• Hardware and software upgrades.
• PC configuration / installation and troubleshooting.
• PC imaging.
• Server rack mounting and installation.
Key Performance Indicators:
• To be able to complete the shift in an organised way.
• To be able to multi-task.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• To be able to prioritise tasks and ongoing issues in real time.
• Professional level of service.
• Excellent customer service level.
• High organisational skills.
• Ability to take ownership.
Must have/Essential Skills:
• 2 years of relevant hands-on experience in large organisations.
• Windows 10.
• Familiarity with Windows Server technology (ideally large user environment 500+).
• Microsoft Office 365.
• Microsoft Outlook 365.
• Knowledge of Citrix remote desktop and Citrix services.
• NetBackup or Backup methodologies.
• Active Directory Services.
• TCP/IP and general basic WAN/LAN troubleshooting capabilities.
• No restrictions to working in Gibraltar.
Nice to have/ Desirable:
• MS Qualifications.
• Experience of working shifts.
• Group policies an advantage.
• Must be analytical.
• Ability to multitask.
• Trustworthy and reliable.
• Customer focused.
• Tidy, organised and methodical.
• Must be polite and customer focused.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Time Management Skills.
• Fast learner.
• Hard worker.
• Dynamic Team player.
• Articulate who strives to achieve.
• Flexible towards working hours.
Please Note: This list is not exhaustive, and the company may pass other reasonable duties to the employee as required.
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
Reporting and monitoring of various Safer Gambling processes and procedures through robust auditable processes....
Our Client is now seeking a Customer Fraud & Risk Team Leader to produce and analyse data in order to assist mitigating customer risk through effective analysis, identification of group trends, prediction of future fraud trends and proactive implementation...
Our Client is looking for an Onboarding Specialist in Gibraltar. This position involves assisting the business to manage, develop and maintain its client onboarding and client data management functions within strict compliance to the Bank’s risk appetite and...
Our Client is seeking a Fraud & Risk Analyst in their Gaming company in Gibraltar. The successful candidate will be responsible for producing and analysing data in order to assist mitigating customer risk through effective analysis, identification of group...
Our Client is now searching for a Business Analyst in Gibraltar. The role is to provide highly professional business, technical and operational analysis and project management in support of the activities of the Bank. You will form part of the team directly su...