IT Corporate Desktop Support
- £32,000 Per Year
Key Responsibilities As a Desktop Support Specialist, you will be responsible for providing 1st and 2nd level support for networks, servers, desktops, printers and mobile devices within Organization.
Areas of Responsibility
- Providing 1st and 2nd level support, monitoring, debugging and escalation of issues to 3rd level as required.
- Troubleshooting issues with Servers, Desktops, Laptops, Printers and Mobile devices
- System monitoring to ensure continuous operation within required tolerances
- To be involved in Desk/PC moves configurations.
- Undertaking root cause analysis and debugging to resolve issues where possible.
- Assist with problem management where required.
- Where necessary, work with the infrastructure team and 3rd party vendors to determine resolutions.
- Resolve and act upon issues raised by the business via Service desk as quickly and accurately as possible with a view to minimise outstanding support incidents
- Be involved in projects where necessary while managing deadlines as part of a team or on your own.
- Out of hours availability for 3rd level Escalation of production issues per the Escalation Policy.
- Solid years’ experience of technical support or an equivalent IT specialist role – preferably within a high volume transaction environment.
- Awareness of ITIL – support and restore.
- Experience with supporting Microsoft desktop OE (Windows 10/11)
- Experience with administering and/or supporting Printers and Peripherals.
- Experience with supporting MS Active Directory
- Experience working with O365, providing support to end-users
- Business / Technical Analysis skills
- Troubleshooting and analytical with the ability to problem-solve various queries
- Understanding of Service desk / Incident / Problem management principles.
- Understanding of Change / Release / Configuration technologies.
- Understanding of technical components and technical interdependencies.
- Computer Science/IT related university degree
- A background in system integration, configuration and maintenance.
- Understanding of Change/release processes.
- Testing experience.
- Ability to create technical documentation.
- MCP or MSCA Office 365 certified an advantage.
- Apply problem-solving techniques to achieve organizational goals.
- Actively participate as a member of a team.
- Identify and understand issues, comparing data to draw conclusions and apply solutions.
- Ability to self-manage to achieve tasks.
- Copes effectively under pressure and manages workloads, prioritizing and scheduling tasks effectively.
- Ability to simplify and clarify issues to create solutions.
- Maintains knowledge of current and future technology trends
- Seeks to understand internal users view point and respond to objections.
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
Senior Trust / Company Manager
- £50,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Senior Trust / Company Manager to join their team in Gibraltar....
Aftersales Administrator (Part-Time)
- £18,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Part-time Aftersales Administrator to join their team in Gibraltar....
- £25,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Parts Advisor to join their team in Gibraltar....
Broking Team Leader
- £30,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Broking Administrator to join their team in Gibraltar....
Senior Engineer/Site Manager
- £24 - £30k
The successful applicant with form a senior part of a team that provides IT support to a variety of different businesses on both contractual and Ad Hoc bases. The company provides comprehensive business to business IT support, that understands client needs and...