- £25,000 Per Year
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the implementation Managers, with their assigned implementations projects and technical change requests
- Help coordinate communications, across the required parties, to ensure a successful program launch is achieved.
- Update partners and processors on the status of the program launch and the solutions to address issues arising during the program transition.
- Scheduling of standard daily and/or weekly calls to ensure open communication channels exist throughout the pre-launch, launch, and post-launch periods.
- Prepare and distribute status and activity reports and schedules as needed.
- Responsible for the accurate documenting of parameters and functional elements of new programs and enhancements in Quickbase.
- Support in the creation of new project plans and the insertion of the accurate IM tasks in each PO app entry
- Assist in the ongoing development and implementation of changes to existing programs, to promote growth of the portfolio and increased revenue.
- Support our sponsored processors and card bureaus, during projects and on ongoing scheme mandates.
- Act as a 4eyes control individual, when appointed, to ensure all implementation paperwork is accurate before being finalised
- Oversee, deletion and release projects, as allocated by the Implementations team leader.
- Take responsibility for updating our scheme project trackers and sharing at the needed intervals
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the DOPD
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Understanding of project management principles.
- In-depth understanding of industry best practice.
- Knowledge of card scheme rules and Pay requirements
- Excellent knowledge of the current and ever-changing regulatory environment
- An undergraduate degree or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- A minimum of 2 years project management or administration experience.
- Good grasp of business acumen, recognizing and acting upon opportunities.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate well with all levels of employees: management, team members, and external partners.
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking and flexible environment.
- A self-starter who takes responsibility for quality of results and requires minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and organize work.
- Strong commitment to compliance with applicable law, policies, and procedures.
- Problem solving skills and demonstrated initiative in identifying areas of opportunity and following issues through to resolution.
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
Senior Trust / Company Manager
- £50,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Senior Trust / Company Manager to join their team in Gibraltar....
Aftersales Administrator (Part-Time)
- £18,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Part-time Aftersales Administrator to join their team in Gibraltar....
- £25,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Parts Advisor to join their team in Gibraltar....
Broking Team Leader
- £30,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Broking Administrator to join their team in Gibraltar....
Senior Engineer/Site Manager
- £24 - £30k
The successful applicant with form a senior part of a team that provides IT support to a variety of different businesses on both contractual and Ad Hoc bases. The company provides comprehensive business to business IT support, that understands client needs and...