Travel & Tourism
- £40,000 Per Year
Our client is looking for a HR Team Leader for a role based in Gibraltar. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing HR responsibilities and activities of the company, managing the HR department day to day functions and the HR Team, and providing expert professional advice and support to Head of HR, Directors, Managers and Staff on all aspects of HR.
- Manage all internal and external HR related matters.
- Develop and implement HR guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Develop strategies to motivate employees.
- Supervise all HR matters across the company from talent acquisition, recruitment to onboarding, performance reviews, employee relations, regulatory compliance, training and development, wage reviews, investigations, grievances, disciplinaries and terminations.
- Schedule and participate in meetings, interviews, and HR events.
- Advise/liaise with the Payroll Team regarding employee’s pay.
- Advise/liaise with Managers on employee matters and status.
- Liaise with pertinent authorities relating to employment.
- Manage applications of detached worker permits.
- Maintain employee records.
- Correspond with employees regarding employment issues.
- Manage employee development plans and performance management.
- Manage and perform Inductions, Training and Exit Interviews.
- Supervise the company’s HRIS database.
- Produce and submit statistical analysis HR reports.
- Keep up to date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Liaise with Head of HR on employment issues and act accordingly.
- Manage the day-today-day efficient operation of the HR department.
- Attend Disciplinary Hearings.
- Maintain employee confidence and protection of operations by keeping HR information strictly confidential.
- Maintain quality service by following company standards.
- Maintain personal development by attending HR related forums, workshops, and courses.
- Attend Court Hearings when necessary.
In addition to the above, the jobholder will be required to perform other duties which may be assigned by the Manager/Directors from time to time.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or CIPD qualified Level 5 (preferred).
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a HR Generalist (essential).
- In-depth knowledge of employment law, HR functions, best practices, and policies.
- Knowledge of HRIS databases (desirable).
- Efficient HR administration and people management skills.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes, and workplace investigations.
- Excellent IT literacy with capability in email, MS Office, and related HR software.
- Fluency in English both written and oral (essential).
- Fluency in Spanish, both written and oral (preferred).
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
Reporting and monitoring of various Safer Gambling processes and procedures through robust auditable processes....
Our Client is now looking for a Junior Operations Analyst in Gibraltar. The successful candidate will be responsible for the monitoring of trades from confirmation and recording in the in-house system through to trade settlement....
Our Client is now looking for a focused, ambitious and self-motivated Crypto Broker to join their customer-facing Operations team....
Our Client is now seeking a Customer Fraud & Risk Team Leader to produce and analyse data in order to assist mitigating customer risk through effective analysis, identification of group trends, prediction of future fraud trends and proactive implementation...
Our Client is looking for an Onboarding Specialist in Gibraltar. This position involves assisting the business to manage, develop and maintain its client onboarding and client data management functions within strict compliance to the Bank’s risk appetite and...