HR & Office Manager
- £45,000 Per Year
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Our Gaming Client is now looking for a HR & Office Manager to join the team supporting their rapidly growing games studio in Gibraltar.
Your key job responsibilities as the HR & Office Manager will include:
• Creating, implementing, and monitoring HR initiatives, systems, policies & procedures:
- Recruitment and onboarding
- Employee retention
- Implementing HRMS
- Policy Documentation System
- Performance Review Systems
- Employee relationships
- Learning and development
- Work experience and internship placements
- Pension Schemes
- Health Insurance Schemes
• Liaising with Finance regarding all matters relating to pay, leave, insurance including forecasting, budgets and pay reviews
• Liaising with Gibraltar government regarding all Company ETB, PAYE and PAYE tax matters
• Cascading information, coaching and mentoring staff on all HR matters
• Managing staff wellness and performance reviews in liaison with relevant line managers
• Acting as main point of contact for any arising conflicts, investigations into employee issues and matters relating to performance and conduct
• Liaising with managers to ensure that performance, grievance and disciplinary matters are investigated, actioned and resolved within reasonable timescales with strict adherence to Company policy and employee law
• Supporting employees and Company in a fair and impartial manner with regards any formal matters arising
• Nurturing a positive working environment which motivates and supports staff
• Ensuring records and data processing procedures comply with GDPR requirements
• Liaising with suppliers, contractors and freeholders to ensure the smooth running of the office
• Supporting the Director with general paperwork and business matters
• Arranging social events for the company and its employees
- CiPD Level 5 or above
- Proven experience in a similar position
- Broad knowledge and understanding of HR functions
- Understanding of labour laws and disciplinary procedures within Gibraltar
- Proficiency in MS Office; knowledge of HR tools is advantageous
- Outstanding organisational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Social Studies or relevant field or 5+ years’ experience in a senior administrative role
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
- £45,000 to 50,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Treasury Analyst to join their team in Gibraltar....
HR Manager (Part-Time)
Our client is now seeking a Part-Time HR Manager to join their team in Ceuta, Spain....
Our client is now seeking a Compliance Officer to join their team in Gibraltar....
Our client is now seeking a Legal Counsel to join their team in Gibraltar....
Our client is looking for a Managing Director to deliver strategic objectives as the managerial, operational, and administrative lead....