Our client is seeking a HR Administrator to assist and support human resources processes across the company and manage administration duties. The successful candidate will provide support to managers, other staff, and visitors by handling a variety of tasks to ensure that all interactions between the company and others are positive and productive. Assist management and all visitors to the company by handling administration tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
• Assist with all internal and external HR related matters
• Support all HR matters across the company
• Schedule any HR events
• Advise/liaise with the Payroll Team regarding employee’s pay
• Advise/liaise with Managers on employee matters and status
• Liaise with pertinent authorities relating to employment
• Assist with applications of detached worker permits
• Correspond with employees regarding employment issues
• Assist with employee development plans and performance management
• Assist with the day-today-day efficient operation of the HR office
• Assist with all contractual documentation
• Coordinate and perform Inductions, Training and Exit Interviews
• Maintain up to date employee records on the company’s HRIS database and HR folder
• Maintain annual leave, absence, and sickness entitlement of all departments
• Liaise with the HR team on employment issues and act accordingly
• Keep up to date with the latest HR trends and best practices
• Update of ETB Companies Registration Certificates
• Attend Disciplinary Hearings as minute taker
• Maintain employee confidence and protection of operations by keeping human resources information confidential.
• Maintain quality service by following organisation standards
• Maintain technical knowledge by attending courses and workshops
• Minutes taking
In addition to the above, the jobholder will be required to perform other duties which may be assigned by the company from time to time.
Quality & Customer Service
In carrying out all the above, the jobholder will always adhere to ISO9001 objectives and will comply with all departmental and company requirements, procedures and policies as stated in the Quality Manuals. A clear understanding of the Quality Manuals and Work Instructions is essential. At all times, the jobholder should operate in the interests of the company and its customers.
Skills & Experience
• 5 GCSEs or equivalent (desirable)
• CIPD level 3 (advantageous)
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in administration or HR administration
• Knowledge of employment law, HR functions, best practices and policies (advantageous)
• Knowledge of HRIS databases (desirable)
• Strong numerical and mathematical skills
• Must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office
• Must be assertive, decisive, and able to take immediate action when necessary
• Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills (oral & written)
• Demonstrate a proactive attitude towards learning
• Strong negotiation and influencing skills
• Strong organisational and administrative skills
• Excellent record keeping skills
• Excellent time management skills to be able to meet deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal and reporting skills
• Attention to detail
• Excellent multi-tasking skills
• Ability to stay calm and handle a crisis
• Ability to work on own initiative without any supervision
• Ability to work under pressure without losing composure
• Ability to work independently as well as within a team
• Proficiency in English and Spanish (beneficial)
• Proficiency of additional languages (advantageous)
• Transparent and collaborative skills to share information amongst the team
• Flexible approach to work
• Reliable and trustworthy
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
Our client is now seeking a Compliance Manager (MGA) to join an Online Gaming company in Gibraltar....
Are client is looking for a Compliance Manager to be the UKGC expert in the team and handle this license primarily. The company is currently licensed in the UK, Malta, Spain, Sweden and Gibraltar, but more is on the horizon! You will work collaboratively acros...
Our client is seeking a Network & Security Specialist to deliver a stable and robust Information Systems environment to enable Mansion Group to bring and retain customers....
Our client is seeking a dedicated professional to join their busy Operations Team. This is a key role that is essential to the day to day operations of their business and will offer the right individual a fantastic opportunity to develop upon their financial o...
- £25,000 to 30,000 Per Year
Our client is now looking for an Associate Lawyer with two years PQE and LLB to join their team in Gibraltar....