- £85,000 to 95,000 Per Year
The Head of Pricing – Pet and Non core is a strategic leadership role responsible for overseeing and directing all aspects of the pricing strategies, analytics, and modeling for your area to ensure competitive and profitable insurance product offerings. The individual in this role will play a crucial part in driving revenue growth, managing risk, and maintaining the company’s financial health by establishing appropriate pricing structures that align with the organisation’s goals. Pet and Non core are emerging business areas and you will work closely with the teams in the areas to support the pricing strategies in these areas. You will play a key role in delivering a best in class pricing strategy across the Group. You will be based in the UK working closely with the pricing team in Gibraltar or you could also be based in Gibraltar.
Role and Responsibilities
- Key part of designing and developing the key pricing strategies and mechanisms for use across the Group business in line with the five year strategic roadmap.
- Provide insightful pricing analysis to ensure defined policies are delivered; influence strategic decisions and interface with all key stakeholders.
- Influence and collaborate with operational teams to improve our pricing capabilities to drive sales and profit growth, staff and customer confidence whilst maintaining price competitiveness and consistency
- Influence operational and sales teams to ensure correct utilisation of pricing tools and behaviours to drive maximum profitability
- Assist in designing, monitoring and reviewing pricing governance approaches to measure effectiveness of pricing, ensuring appropriate pricing authorisation and adherence to pricing policies throughout the business
- Work alongside third parties to deliver effective competitive insight into the business and use this to ensure that prices remain competitive and reflective of market prices
- Work with our tech teams to ensure our long term IT roadmap meets the needs of the business and also to deliver short term system enhancement
- Oversee all regulatory compliance requirements for Gibraltar through relationships with key third party bodies and stakeholders.
- Review and challenge all recharges from our UK entities.
- Liaise and manage actions arising from key audits
- Work within the pricing teams to utilise Earnix pricing tools across the Group
- Assist in reviewing key competitor activity within Gibraltar and communicate findings to key stakeholders.
- Experience in a key pricing role working towards or at a similar level
- Experience or working with key regulatory bodies and their frameworks
- Excellent ability to communicate and influence key stakeholders
- Good influencer and communicator in both written and verbal form
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity
- Experience with using Earnix
- Experience with data analysis
- Strategic and nimble business mind with a focus on developing creative solutions
- Ability to lead and develop a team..
- Understanding of working in an agile environment and the squads and tribe model.
- Experience working in the travel insurance industry
- Experience of working in FCA regulated body
- Experience of working on emerging businesses
- Experience working in an agile environment with a squads and tribe model
Any other duties as appropriate and dependant on competency to perform.
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
- £24,000 to 26,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a AML Analyst to join their team Gibraltar....
Our client is currently seeking a Head of Compliance to join their team in Gibraltar...
Our client is now seeking a Senior Treasury Accountant to join their team in Gibraltar....
- £23,000 to 30,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Estate Manager to join their team in Gibraltar....
- Cheadle Hulme
- £30,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Claims Team Leader to join their team in Cheadle Hulme, Manchester....