Our Client is now looking for a professional to join their team as a Head of Compliance in the Insurance Sector.
• GFSC Compliance Function Holder.
• Responsible for all aspects of the company’s regulatory and legal obligations, ensuring continuous adherence and appropriate monitoring to substantiate compliance.
• Develop and fully manage a risk-based compliance programme across all business functions.
• Ensure an appropriate Compliance Monitoring Programme is in place and operational, with all activities fulfilled correctly and on time.
• Provide compliance advice/approval to business functions in an efficient and effective manner.
• Keeping detailed records of all compliance approvals provided.
• Provide the senior management team and Board with information and guidance on legal and regulatory obligations.
• Advising senior management in a timely manner about FCA/GFSC related issues and other regulatory issues, as well as any changes to the FCA/GFSC regulations.
• Ensure all GFSC requests are responded to appropriately and in a timely manner.
• Ensure all appropriate notifications to the GFSC are made and that such notifications are made in an accurate and timely manner.
• Manage regulatory reporting, including ORSA, SFCR and RSR.
• Ensure activities comply with company procedures and FCA/GFSC requirements, and appropriate monitoring and record keeping is in place to substantiate the same.
• Manage conduct risk programme.
• Maintain and regularly review the company’s risk management system, including the risk register, and corresponding policies.
• Ensure ongoing compliance with relevant Data Protection legislation and maintain reporting on the same.
• Manage the Product Governance framework in collaboration with relevant business functions, ensuring adherence to IDD and regulatory product requirements.
• Manage Audit, Risk and Corporate Governance committee meetings, providing relevant reporting.
• Support an environment that balances innovation and compliance to result in a can-do culture.
• Manage procedures to ensure existing products and services and related materials are reviewed on a regular basis.
• Keep up to date with industry knowledge to ensure appropriate competency levels are maintained including, keeping abreast of FCA/GFSC and other applicable regulatory developments.
• Compile identified issues, reports, process narratives, and other documents to report and effectively discuss findings with business stakeholders.
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
Reporting and monitoring of various Safer Gambling processes and procedures through robust auditable processes....
Our Client is now seeking a Customer Fraud & Risk Team Leader to produce and analyse data in order to assist mitigating customer risk through effective analysis, identification of group trends, prediction of future fraud trends and proactive implementation...
Our Client is looking for an Onboarding Specialist in Gibraltar. This position involves assisting the business to manage, develop and maintain its client onboarding and client data management functions within strict compliance to the Bank’s risk appetite and...
Our Client is seeking a Fraud & Risk Analyst in their Gaming company in Gibraltar. The successful candidate will be responsible for producing and analysing data in order to assist mitigating customer risk through effective analysis, identification of group...
Our Client is now searching for a Business Analyst in Gibraltar. The role is to provide highly professional business, technical and operational analysis and project management in support of the activities of the Bank. You will form part of the team directly su...