An online gaming company is currently seeking a Head of Compliance. Their compliance function currently manages a number of gambling licenses, including UK, Malta, Sweden, Spain, Gibraltar & Ontario. The Head of Compliance will be responsible for managing the company compliance department with overall responsibility for regulatory compliance across multiple jurisdictions.
- Assist the compliance department and operational compliance teams with aligning practices and processes across markets to enable consistency.
- Develop and champion the framework for managing and maintaining internal policies, plus responsibility for company policies, ensuring that the same is maintained and distributed and correctly notified to relevant regulators.
- Support the compliance team in delivering helpful and pragmatic advice on a range of compliance issues.
- Implement, manage and oversee adequate training for regulatory compliance throughout the business, enabling cultural ownership of compliance issues.
- Be prepared to assist the business in identifying appropriate and quantified within the context of the group’s overall risk appetite.
- Manage relationships with external advisors appointed to assist the compliance department.
- Deal with any other general business compliance matters which may arise from time to time.
- Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of regulatory guidelines and internal policies and establish processes for monitoring compliance with standards and regulations.
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control.
- Prepare reports for the Chief Compliance Officer and executive team and external regulatory bodies as appropriate.
Skills and experience:
- Strong understanding of the UK regulated market with experience in other markets beneficial.
- Minimum of two years in a similar role.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical thinking
- A hybrid working environment.
- A competitive base salary
- Continuous leadership development to set you up for success and growth within the role.
- A range of training courses, for continuous learning
- Access to some of the greatest tools and platforms out there
- An incredibly diverse team of smart, motivated colleagues from more than 45 countries
- Private health insurance
- Wellness incentives, including gym passes.
- Gourmet lunches and healthy snacks
- Social events for building strong relationships with colleagues from all across the organisation.
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
Are you a highly motivated technology enthusiast, experienced in IP networking and interested in telecommunications? A rare opportunity has arisen for a Telecommunications business in Gibraltar. The successful candidate will form part of the team responsible f...
Are you a highly motivated Analyst interested in Telecommunications? An exciting new role has arisen for a Development & Integration Analyst in Gibraltar....
Our client is now seeking a Management Accountant to join their team in Gibraltar....
Our client is now seeking a Treasury Manager to join their team Gibraltar or Malta...
Our client is now seeking a Product Manager to join their team Gibraltar....