Head of AML and Player Protection
- £75,000 to 85,000 Per Year
- Manage the company’s “Player Protection” department consisting of the AML and RG team.
- Be responsible for ensuring that the company is compliant with all the AML regulations, license requirements and certifications in the markets in which we operate.
- Lead the designing, implementation and maintenance of internal AML/CFT compliance policy manuals, risk assessments and operational procedures.
- Act as the escalation point for internal reports raised by employees of the Company
- Submit external reports to relevant FIU where appropriate.
- To develop, improve and manage the company’s policies related to AML in line with the latest regulations in the industry.
- Lead the delivery of the company policies and procedures of Responsible Gaming and its Play OK program by further embedding responsible gambling into the business.
- Deliver a Safer Gambling environment at policy level and company level to help deliver on your key responsibilities.
- Keep abreast of changes in regulations and regulatory guidance.
- Ensure the delivery of training to all relevant personnel, tailoring this training to role and / or seniority.
- Be an external ambassador for our approach to safer gambling and enhance our reputation with current and potential employees by showcasing safer gambling at the heart of the business.
- Prepare for, and, manage external audits, reporting findings to the senior management team and regulators, ensuring that any issues are tackled.
- Provide regular reports and/or updates to senior management as necessary and required.
- Work with the operational compliance team on operational AML and RG projects to drive forward process.
- Work with the compliance department on the creation and delivery of AML and RG training material for employees of the company.
Skills and experience:
- Working in a similar role such as MLRO/Deputy MLRO for 2+ years.
- Experience of working in multiple regulated markets with the UK as a minimum and exposure to other markets, such as Gibraltar, Malta, Spain, Sweden, Germany or Ontario being considered an asset.
- Strong understanding of responsible gambling and customer interaction. requirements in the UK and other markets.
- Candidate will be prepared to help with improving operational efficiency whilst ensuring regulatory compliance and player protection.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical thinking.
- Hybrid working environment
- Competitive base salary
- Continuous leadership development
- Access to some of the best tools and platforms
- An incredibly diverse team of smart, motivated colleagues from more than 45 countries
- Private health insurance
- Wellness incentives, including gym passes
- Gourmet lunches and healthy snacks
- Social events for building strong relationships with colleagues from all across the organisation
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
- £45,000 to 50,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Treasury Analyst to join their team in Gibraltar....
HR & Office Manager
- £45,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a HR & Office Manager to join their team in Gibraltar....
HR Manager (Part-Time)
Our client is now seeking a Part-Time HR Manager to join their team in Ceuta, Spain....
Our client is now seeking a Compliance Officer to join their team in Gibraltar....
Our client is now seeking a Legal Counsel to join their team in Gibraltar....