- £30,000 Per Year
Our client is looking for a General Retail Manager, who will be responsible for maximising sales performance of the store through the delivery of excellent customer service and consistently high visual and retail standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Taking full responsibility for your store and its staff, you’ll be commercially minded and thrive on generating sales by motivating your team to deliver excellent results. Contributing to the overall success of the company is what it’s all about.
• Achieving Store sales targets.
• Managing customer service standards in nominated areas.
• Manage the team to maintain visual standards in Divisions to Brand requirements.
• Effective implementation of all promotional activity
• Lead & develop the team to maximise the business as well as personal potential.
• Role model and promote commercial behaviour through own team.
• Accountable for managing the visual manager, to consistently delivery first class visual throughout the store.
• Ensure 100% stock availability through new stock and regular replenishment.
• Scheduling the team hours to ensure there is always adequate cover and in conjunction with promotional activity and key events.
• To act as a role model of required behaviours at all time
• Commercial Awareness to develop new leading brands
• Strong Visual Merchandiser Skills
• Ability to Manage, Support, and Coach to develop a team.
• Effective Delegation
• Well Organised and Flexible Approach
• A strong understanding of Retail Fashion & Acc.
• Managing a customer facing team with a fashion environment
• Good understanding of Local or UK Retail environment.
• Using sales data to make effective commercial decisions
• Acting as a role model to promote customer service standards and behaviours within the team
• Demonstrating strong interpersonal skills
• Coaching to improve team performance
• Planning and delegating daily/weekly workload for self and team
• Managing team and individual performance
• Considers their customer when making decisions
• Coaches and challenges others to deliver quality service
• Consistently aims to exceed customer expectations
• Seeks to understand impact of their own behaviour on others
• Demonstrates pride in the brand / business
• Consistently looks for ways to improve results
• Consistently seeks to add value to their area of responsibility
• Able to talk confidently about their department / function and its priorities
• Delivers on their commitments to others
• Actively builds positive working relationships within their own team and across the store / division/ function
• Projects self positively and with impact to others
• Gives praise and recognition to others for a job well done
• Shares knowledge and best practice with others
• Confidently and clearly communicates both verbally and in writing
• Tells others what they need to know when they need to do it
• Actively listens to others
• Seeks clarity by asking others the right questions
• Quickly embraces new initiatives and ways of working
• Makes suggestions for improving ways of working in the area of responsibility
• Listens to others
• Encourages good ideas from others
• Supports others to adapt to change
• Positively adapts ways of working to meet new demands/ processes / technologies
• Manages own development
• Seeks to build expertise in their area of the business
• Trains and develops others to enhance performance
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
Our client is now seeking a Compliance Manager (MGA) to join an Online Gaming company in Gibraltar....
Are client is looking for a Compliance Manager to be the UKGC expert in the team and handle this license primarily. The company is currently licensed in the UK, Malta, Spain, Sweden and Gibraltar, but more is on the horizon! You will work collaboratively acros...
Our client is seeking a Network & Security Specialist to deliver a stable and robust Information Systems environment to enable Mansion Group to bring and retain customers....
Our client is seeking a dedicated professional to join their busy Operations Team. This is a key role that is essential to the day to day operations of their business and will offer the right individual a fantastic opportunity to develop upon their financial o...
- £25,000 to 30,000 Per Year
Our client is now looking for an Associate Lawyer with two years PQE and LLB to join their team in Gibraltar....