- £35,000 to 40,000 Per Year
Our Client is seeking a Gaming Marketing Specialist for a role in Gibraltar.
- Managing multi-faceted projects – conducting in-depth analysis, presenting recommendations and collaborating with stakeholders business-wide to ensure excellent delivery.
- Managing campaigns from inception, through briefing, execution and optimization phases.
- Creating promotional terms and conditions and liaising with the compliance and legal departments to ensure accuracy.
- Co-ordinating with Central Marketing Teams to ensure joined-up delivery of promotions and messaging.
- Presenting plans and findings to the Gaming team and to the wider business.
- Collaborating with the insight team and Business Intelligence team to provide a deeper level of analysis into the lifecycle of our players and products.
- Creating strategies to optimize retention rates and ARPUs of our players, in compliance with various markets regulations.
- Planning and managing against the monthly bonus cost budget.
- Collaborating with the central markets department to ensure excellent delivery of products and campaigns.
- Strategically considering the positioning of Games and promotions on the site ensuring that the customers see the material relevant to them.
- Feeding back input to Product Teams on improvement of customer experience, internal platforms, and marketing tools.
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience in Online Gaming.
- Analytical and commercial mindset.
- Understanding of online gaming player behaviour and gaming marketing strategies.
- Experience operating in multiple territories, languages, and currencies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools (Word; Excel; Outlook; PowerPoint; SharePoint).
- Highly motivated, with the ability to drive projects forward as part of a team or autonomously.
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
Reporting and monitoring of various Safer Gambling processes and procedures through robust auditable processes....
Our Client is now seeking a Customer Fraud & Risk Team Leader to produce and analyse data in order to assist mitigating customer risk through effective analysis, identification of group trends, prediction of future fraud trends and proactive implementation...
Our Client is looking for an Onboarding Specialist in Gibraltar. This position involves assisting the business to manage, develop and maintain its client onboarding and client data management functions within strict compliance to the Bank’s risk appetite and...
Our Client is seeking a Fraud & Risk Analyst in their Gaming company in Gibraltar. The successful candidate will be responsible for producing and analysing data in order to assist mitigating customer risk through effective analysis, identification of group...
Our Client is now searching for a Business Analyst in Gibraltar. The role is to provide highly professional business, technical and operational analysis and project management in support of the activities of the Bank. You will form part of the team directly su...