- €40,000 to 50,000 Per Year
Role Purpose: The Gaming Commercial Manager to drive and oversee the Gaming Commercial proposition for the Spanish Business portfolio. Working closely with the Central teams but being part of the core structure within the Spanish Business Unit, the GCM be responsible for shaping and coordinating the execution of the Commercial strategy for Gaming product and offering across the entire portfolio of brands operating in Spain.
• Daily monitoring of the Gaming P&L in Spain, identifying gaps and setting action plans where needed to improve performance on the Gaming offering
• Develop and shape compelling and market-leading value proposition for the Gaming Spanish customers, ensuring end-to-end implementation of the plans
• Collaborate with Gaming and Product teams in new releases for the Spanish market
• Work closely with BI team to analyse Gaming customer base behaviour in order to identify needs for our customers that translate into actionable plans to help improve our Commercial proposition
• Oversee NPS and Product performance on the Spanish Gaming product to ensure best experience for our customers
• Submit recommendations to Business based on deep understanding of the Spanish iGaming landscape, monitoring changes and trends in market and identifying needs for our Gaming customers
• Be the main point of contact for all Gaming-related processes implementation in the Spanish market
• Collaborate with Commercial, Product & Compliance teams to ensure that Gaming offering in Spain is compliant and aligned with the latest regulatory guidelines and legislation
• Proactively participate in CX squads, bringing recommendations on quick-wins and ways to improve Gaming customer experience
• Other ad-hoc tasks and responsibilities
Knowledge Skills & Experience:
Must have/Essential Skills:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Product Marketing/Project management/Sales (iGaming experience preferred)
• Deep understanding of the Gaming business drivers
• Analytical skills and ability to manage and extract conclusions from large data sets to submit business recommendations
• Ability to translate player needs into business requirements and action plans
• Based in Ceuta or willing to relocate
• Good interpersonal skills to be able to communicate effectively and build collaboration streams with the different multi-geographic teams
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, with ability to influence decisions
• Intermediate level, with proved ability to develop cross-functional relationships effectively and quickly that turn into results
• Solution oriented, pro-active, assertive, agile approach
• Native Spanish and fluent English required (also written)
• Knowledge of the iGaming industry preferred
Working Hours: 40 hours per week including weekends if and when required by the business.
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
- £22,000 to 24,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Complaints Handler to join their team Gibraltar....
- £22,000 to 24,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Junior Underwriter to join their team Gibraltar....
- £20,000 to 23,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Reconciliations Assistant to join their team Gibraltar....
- £27,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Financial Administrator/ Accountant/ Bookkeeper to join their team Gibraltar....
- £24,000 to 26,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a AML Analyst to join their team Gibraltar....