Games Frontend Developer
- £45,000 to 50,000 Per Year
Your key job responsibilities as the Games Frontend Developer will include:
- Building & developing highly stable, performing, available & user-experience centric games
- Working together with the other IT team members – backend, mobile app developers and testers – to deliver a top-notch product, develop new features and ensure scalability
- Communicating with the internal business teams including product owners and designers
- Liaising with external third parties as needed
- Working through all stages of development process in a team-oriented, agile environment
- Developing and implementing new features as per product requirements
- Working cross-functionally to find solutions to all kinds of challenges
- Thinking creatively / outside the box, stepping up whenever needed
Requirements for this Games Frontend Developer job:
- Previous work experience in Games Frontend Development.
- Knowledge of gaming libraries/frameworks such as PixiJS, Phaser, or Unity.
- Comfortable working with different image formats, sprite sheets, animations, sounds
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies and applying best practices.
- Experience with the typical JS and NodeJS dependency management and automation tools like NPM, Yarn, Babel, and Webpack.
- Experience writing unit tests (Unit.js, Mocha, Jest, Jasmine, etc)
- Desirable knowledge of Backend languages and technologies, such NodeJS and Express.
- Desirable BSc in Computer Science or similar degree
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
Senior Trust / Company Manager
- £50,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Senior Trust / Company Manager to join their team in Gibraltar....
Aftersales Administrator (Part-Time)
- £18,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Part-time Aftersales Administrator to join their team in Gibraltar....
- £25,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Parts Advisor to join their team in Gibraltar....
Broking Team Leader
- £30,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Broking Administrator to join their team in Gibraltar....
Senior Engineer/Site Manager
- £24 - £30k
The successful applicant with form a senior part of a team that provides IT support to a variety of different businesses on both contractual and Ad Hoc bases. The company provides comprehensive business to business IT support, that understands client needs and...