- Depending on experience
Our client is licensed to provide Funds Administration services and they are seeking a Fund Accountant to enhance their staff complement in this interesting and fast-developing sector.
What we’re looking for
Ideal candidates will have an understanding and interest in traditional investments, cryptocurrencies and digital assets. Knowledge of the fund and investments industry in Gibraltar is also advantageous. The ability to work well and correspond knowledgably with clients and intermediaries will be desirable.
• Preparation of periodic Net Asset Valuations (NAVs).
• Reconciliation of fund investment portfolios ranging from traditional hedge fund investments (equities, derivatives, bonds, private equity etc.) to digital assets (coins and tokens, NFTs, DeFi, yield-farming, liquidity pools, etc).
• Preparation of regulatory and statutory returns.
• Liaising with service providers and key stakeholders, such as auditors, bankers, lawyers, investment managers and directors.
In addition to a competitive salary, the company provides a positive working environment, a generous annual leave allowance, study support, a non-contributory pension (upon qualification) and flexitime arrangements.
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
Our client is now seeking a Compliance Manager (MGA) to join an Online Gaming company in Gibraltar....
Are client is looking for a Compliance Manager to be the UKGC expert in the team and handle this license primarily. The company is currently licensed in the UK, Malta, Spain, Sweden and Gibraltar, but more is on the horizon! You will work collaboratively acros...
Our client is seeking a Network & Security Specialist to deliver a stable and robust Information Systems environment to enable Mansion Group to bring and retain customers....
Our client is seeking a dedicated professional to join their busy Operations Team. This is a key role that is essential to the day to day operations of their business and will offer the right individual a fantastic opportunity to develop upon their financial o...
- £25,000 to 30,000 Per Year
Our client is now looking for an Associate Lawyer with two years PQE and LLB to join their team in Gibraltar....