- £50,000 to 55,000 Per Year
Our client is seeking a Financial Controller to join their team, who will be responsible for preparing and distributing government financial filings and ensuring all financial and reporting commitments across the European region are met.
- To prepare and distribute government financial filings ensuring all financial and reporting commitments across the European region are met.
- Provide ongoing statutory and regulatory compliance through preparation and submission of various monthly, quarterly and annual returns.
- Manage the audit process by acting as key contact and by providing all requested information to the company’s auditors.
- Prepare all annual financial statements in line with the applicable regulations and submit to regulator in a timely manner.
- Prepare all regulatory submissions ensuring they are submitted in compliance with the standards and within deadlines.
- Prepare tax calculation and ensuring that the tax returns are submitted within deadlines.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Chief Executive – Europe, Senior management or the Core team.
- Manage external reporting requirements to ensure that the deadline and deliverables are met.
- Review and interpret technical accounting standards in order to present accurate financial information to internal and external stakeholders.
Key Success Factors
- Participate in IFRS implementation projects and complete all necessary tasks in preparation for implementation.
- Prepare all regulatory and statistical filing across the European region, including but not limited to Solvency II, National Specific Templates, MIB, IPT, Flood-Re, MIA, CBM, on a quarterly and annual basis and ensure these are submitted within stipulated deadlines, following the correct internal governance process.
- Individual performance objectives will be set on an annual basis.
- Bonuses up to 15% of annual salary.
- Life Insurance
- Health & Travel Insurance
- Pension: 5% employee and 5% employer contribution after successful completion of probationary period.
- Hybrid working.
- Generous education incentives and awards for continuous professional development.
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
Our client is now seeking a Compliance Manager (MGA) to join an Online Gaming company in Gibraltar....
Are client is looking for a Compliance Manager to be the UKGC expert in the team and handle this license primarily. The company is currently licensed in the UK, Malta, Spain, Sweden and Gibraltar, but more is on the horizon! You will work collaboratively acros...
Our client is seeking a Network & Security Specialist to deliver a stable and robust Information Systems environment to enable Mansion Group to bring and retain customers....
Our client is seeking a dedicated professional to join their busy Operations Team. This is a key role that is essential to the day to day operations of their business and will offer the right individual a fantastic opportunity to develop upon their financial o...
- £25,000 to 30,000 Per Year
Our client is now looking for an Associate Lawyer with two years PQE and LLB to join their team in Gibraltar....