Financial Administrator / Accountant
- £25,000 to 30,000 Per Year
Our client is looking to recruit an industry experienced, self-driven, and results-oriented Financial Administrator/Accountant in Gibraltar.
The ideal candidate will ensure the smooth-running of the firm’s financial administration and includes:
- Accounting and budgetary control,
- Liaising with and paying suppliers
- Cash & debtor management
- Bank reconciliation and cash-flow management
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Working with external auditor and assisting in preparation of financial statements
- Oversight of client financial transactions and related administration
- Internal reporting
- Invoicing of clients
- Preparation of bank transfers
- Full AAT qualified essential.
- Also, part or fully qualified with one of the professional accountancy bodies (ACCA, ACA etc)
- 2 – 5 years industry demonstrable management accounting or financial management experience.
- Strong knowledge of SAGE Accounting Systems (Sage 50 or similar).
- Excellent user of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Ability to work interdependently with the team and company auditor.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral.
- Good knowledge of budgeting and forecasting issues and techniques.
- Good time management.
- Knowledge of ViewPoint software will be a distinct advantage
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
- £45,000 to 50,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Treasury Analyst to join their team in Gibraltar....
HR & Office Manager
- £45,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a HR & Office Manager to join their team in Gibraltar....
HR Manager (Part-Time)
Our client is now seeking a Part-Time HR Manager to join their team in Ceuta, Spain....
Our client is now seeking a Compliance Officer to join their team in Gibraltar....
Our client is now seeking a Legal Counsel to join their team in Gibraltar....