- £35,000 to 40,000 Per Year
Our client is seeking an Assistant Finance Manager for a Gibraltar-based role in the Gaming sector.
- Monitoring, implementing, controls and improving controls within the following areas: – Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable,Cash Management,Global Payroll
- Ensure adequate financial controls are in place for local site and new and existing controls/procedures are fully complied with by the site
- Maintenance and review of user access to Banks and Payment Service Providers
- Act as int:reface between global Payroll Outsource companies
- Preparation of Senior Management and Directors’ remuneration on a monthly basis
- Reviewing and posting of global Payroll costs and reconciliations
- Assisting with interim year end and ad-hoc audit preparations
- Assisting the VP Finance Shared Services as and when required with ad hoc requests
- This person would report to the VP of Finance
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in financial/accounting role
- Excel skills
- Strong understanding of financial principles
- Analytical skills
- Disciplined, organised and reliable with high level of personal integrity
- Can-do attitude
- High level of confidentiality
- Experience with banking software / relationships with banks highly desirable
- Experience working with external auditors/service providersis a bonus
- Accounting qualifications considered an asset
- Previous experience working within the gaming industry preferable
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
Reporting and monitoring of various Safer Gambling processes and procedures through robust auditable processes....
Our Client is looking for an Onboarding Specialist in Gibraltar. This position involves assisting the business to manage, develop and maintain its client onboarding and client data management functions within strict compliance to the Bank’s risk appetite and...
Our Client is seeking a Fraud & Risk Analyst in their Gaming company in Gibraltar. The successful candidate will be responsible for producing and analysing data in order to assist mitigating customer risk through effective analysis, identification of group...
Our Client is now searching for a Business Analyst in Gibraltar. The role is to provide highly professional business, technical and operational analysis and project management in support of the activities of the Bank. You will form part of the team directly su...
Our Client is now looking for a Senior SEO Specialist to join their Gaming team in Gibraltar....