Job Title: Executive Director – Intermediaries
Reporting to: Managing Director
• Act as the Client Service Leader for the companies insurance intermediary clients
• Act as a Member of the Gibraltar office’s Senior Management Team
• To be actively involved in the Gibraltar office’s Compliance department
• Develop the experience and knowledge to be appointed as a Board level Director for the company
• To be able to serve as a Director and/or Regulated Individual for certain insurance intermediary clients
• To gain familiarity and understanding of our client portfolio, insurance accounting and our client service systems and processes
• To manage and be able to work effectively with all members of the Gibraltar offices
• To make a strong and effective contribution to the development of our client service function at both an operational and strategic level.
• To develop the office and the Gibraltar business, being a member of the New Business team advising and onboarding prospective clients with the company and licensing through the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission .
• Develop positive relationships with the GFSC and ensure regular communication to keep on top of the latest developments
• Ensure Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) continues to be embedded in our clients’ culture to deliver the six customer outcomes of right culture, right information, right delivery, right targeting, right advice, and right post sales treatment
• Assist and input in to the production of key client deliveries including the ORSA, SFCR and RSR
(for insurance company clients)
• Assist with ensuring that client Boards understand their regulatory risks and Compliance obligations and have sufficient knowledge to make informed decisions regarding plans/actions to mitigate any risks
• Assist with keeping clients up to date with regulatory change and news
• Build working relationships to champion compliance and adding value to the business through continuous improvement and assist in embedding a compliance culture
• Assisting with ensuring delivery to clients of compliance monitoring and completion of actions; compliance oversight, advice and guidance; management of conflicts of interest; horizon scanning and regulatory change; regulatory returns and applications
Business management responsibilities:
• Adhere to the companies Policies and Procedures at all times
• Undertake all activities in a professional and ethical manner
• Attend and actively participate in internal meetings initiatives
• Complete timesheets accurately and on time
• Contribute to the overall positive working environment with impeccable conduct
• Maintain CPD and internal training requirements
Personal attributes, knowledge and experience:
• Experience in a senior risk and compliance role
• A good understanding of the insurance/financial services market
• Commercially oriented
• Regulatory reporting experience (knowledge of Solvency II preferable)
• Strong problem-solving, analytical, and oral and written skills to clearly communicate
• Ability to manage several projects at the same time
• Results driven and able to work to tight deadlines
• Completing work with a high degree of accuracy
• Effective leader
• A positive “can-do” attitude
• Excellent at building relationships with good interpersonal and communication skills
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
The candidate would be expected to have some accounting knowledge and it would be preferable if they are working towards achieving their AAT certificate or expressing an interest in following this path....
The candidate would be expected to have completed the AAT certificate or have a basic accounting knowledge and be working towards achieving their AAT certificate....
To assist with compliance responsibilities for the Gibraltar office, together with compliance responsibilities for a portfolio of insurance company and intermediary clients. To develop relationships with the compliance function across various jurisdictions....
A B2B iGaming company who provide casino games to iGaming Operators and Aggregators is looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to join their Business Development team in Gibraltar. If you’re looking for a new role along with a supportive and kno...
- £50,000 to £100,000 +
We are looking for someone to join us as a Senior Recruitment Consultant working with our professional services clients. Ideally you will have previously worked in the recruitment sector for a minimum of 2 years, however, we are also keen to hear from you if y...