- £30,000 to 40,000 Per Year
Our client is seeking a Digital Designer to join an online casino company in Gibraltar.
• Develop digital concepts and produce creative assets for various online and offline promotions, marketing campaigns and products
• Deliver projects to deadline while maintaining high quality digital design work
• Collaborate proactively with internal teams and stakeholders to understand briefs, while supporting and enabling them to meet their KPIs.
• Adhering to brand guidelines to deliver a consistent and coherent brand image to customers Being proactive, collaborative and contributing ideas during design meetings to improve the team’s work and output
• Ability to problem solve and translate design briefs into creative and compelling visual solutions
• Always looking out for improvements, efficiencies and automation solutions
Skills and experience
• Strong sense of composition and layout, typography and colour
• Strong understanding of branding
• Degree (or similar) in a creative discipline
• Solid experience in web and graphic design
• An intimate knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
• A flexible, mature, can-do approach
• An online portfolio of work is mandatory
• Previous online gaming experience
• Banner ad & landing page design
• Experience using workflow tools like Jira a huge plus
• Experience in print design
• Experience working in a deadline-driven environment
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
Our client is now seeking a Compliance Manager (MGA) to join an Online Gaming company in Gibraltar....
Are client is looking for a Compliance Manager to be the UKGC expert in the team and handle this license primarily. The company is currently licensed in the UK, Malta, Spain, Sweden and Gibraltar, but more is on the horizon! You will work collaboratively acros...
Our client is seeking a Network & Security Specialist to deliver a stable and robust Information Systems environment to enable Mansion Group to bring and retain customers....
Our client is seeking a dedicated professional to join their busy Operations Team. This is a key role that is essential to the day to day operations of their business and will offer the right individual a fantastic opportunity to develop upon their financial o...
- £25,000 to 30,000 Per Year
Our client is now looking for an Associate Lawyer with two years PQE and LLB to join their team in Gibraltar....