- £35,000 Per Year
Our client is looking for a CRM Specialist to join their Gaming company. The successful candidate will be responsible for introducing and optimising CRM activity for their English markets.
• Responsible for introducing and optimising our CRM activity for the company’s English markets.
• Implement customer communications that enhance our customer user experience, engagement and commercial KPI’s.
• Conduct situational analysis to assess our competitiveness across our markets.
• Use analytical resources to identify customer insights and business opportunities.
• Propose campaigns that support the casino CRM team achieve their targets.
• Leverage data insights to propose A/B testing to optimise campaigns.
• Work closely with direct report to define our CRM casino contact plan.
• Design customer centric multichannel communications that enhance customers’ gambling experience.
• Create briefs to produce marketing assets for our CRM plans.
• Coordinate the production of marketing materials and campaigns.
• Ensure a high level of QA is maintained according to our policies.
• Define target audiences and campaigns via our CRM and marketing tools.
• Monitor and own live campaign performance against expectations.
• Support the team with escalations related to area of responsibility.
• Implement best practices according to strategic and technical guidance.
• Support the team with post-campaign analysis to review success factors and opportunities for optimisation.
• Provide regular feedback on our processes and tooling.
Skills and experience
• Marketing or gambling related experience.
• First-rate interpersonal and communication skills.
• Be highly organised with ability to prioritise.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Problem-solving with a “can do” attitude.
• manPro-active and enthusiastic to learn.
• Team player
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
Our client is now seeking a Compliance Manager (MGA) to join an Online Gaming company in Gibraltar....
Are client is looking for a Compliance Manager to be the UKGC expert in the team and handle this license primarily. The company is currently licensed in the UK, Malta, Spain, Sweden and Gibraltar, but more is on the horizon! You will work collaboratively acros...
Our client is seeking a Network & Security Specialist to deliver a stable and robust Information Systems environment to enable Mansion Group to bring and retain customers....
Our client is seeking a dedicated professional to join their busy Operations Team. This is a key role that is essential to the day to day operations of their business and will offer the right individual a fantastic opportunity to develop upon their financial o...
- £25,000 to 30,000 Per Year
Our client is now looking for an Associate Lawyer with two years PQE and LLB to join their team in Gibraltar....