- £38,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Content Writer (Dutch) for a role based in Gibraltar within the Gaming sector.
- Creating content for websites, CRM and other market communication activities.
- Producing high quality written material in a timely manner for different verticals of the business.
- Writing and responsible for all the content used in our brand, responsible for all marketing and CRM content, customer messaging, emails, marketing tools, articles on various social networking sites and more.
- Condense and simplify complex information and communicate it concisely and accurately without relying on technical jargon to explain it.
Skills and experience:
- Fluent Dutch (required) and good command of the English language.
- Experience in the gaming field or similar.
- Proven content writing with available sample(s).
- Understanding the gaming industry – a must!
- Proficiency in MS Office suite of products.
- Excellent communication & influencing skills.
- Ability to fulfil commitments in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
Reporting and monitoring of various Safer Gambling processes and procedures through robust auditable processes....
Our Client is now looking for a Junior Operations Analyst in Gibraltar. The successful candidate will be responsible for the monitoring of trades from confirmation and recording in the in-house system through to trade settlement....
Our Client is now looking for a focused, ambitious and self-motivated Crypto Broker to join their customer-facing Operations team....
Our Client is now seeking a Customer Fraud & Risk Team Leader to produce and analyse data in order to assist mitigating customer risk through effective analysis, identification of group trends, prediction of future fraud trends and proactive implementation...
Our Client is looking for an Onboarding Specialist in Gibraltar. This position involves assisting the business to manage, develop and maintain its client onboarding and client data management functions within strict compliance to the Bank’s risk appetite and...