ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Our client is looking for an experienced Compliance Officer to join their team in Gibraltar to support their rapidly growing games studio.
Your key job responsibilities as the Compliance Officer will include:
- Providing regulatory and compliance advice for gaming activities and new market entries
- Preparing net market entry applications as necessary as per business requirements
- Communicating with the groups’ legal departments on various licensing, compliance and AML processes
- Providing compliance advice in respect of existing and new regulatory requirements and assess their potential impact.
- Conducting KYC checks for newly contracted operators, revised contracts, compliance reviews and self-assessments in accordance with regulatory and internal requirements
- Reviewing, updating and disseminating compliance reports, policies and procedures
- Liaising with external advisors in various jurisdictions
Requirements for this Compliance Officer job in Gibraltar:
- At least 2 to 3 years’ experience with at least 1 year in gambling or emerging technologies
- Have experience in drafting and updating compliance policies
- Be knowledgeable in legislation and regulations
- Be able to work independently and proactively, but also as part of a motivated team
- Be organized and have an eye for detail while also adopting a practical, flexible and hands-on approach towards his/her work
- iGaming experience is desirable
- Must be very familiar with EU Market
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
- £45,000 to 50,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Treasury Analyst to join their team in Gibraltar....
HR & Office Manager
- £45,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a HR & Office Manager to join their team in Gibraltar....
HR Manager (Part-Time)
Our client is now seeking a Part-Time HR Manager to join their team in Ceuta, Spain....
Our client is now seeking a Legal Counsel to join their team in Gibraltar....
Our client is looking for a Managing Director to deliver strategic objectives as the managerial, operational, and administrative lead....