- £35,000 Per Year
Our client is looking to fill a new Compliance Manager role in their busy office, based in Gibraltar.
Our client is looking to fill a new role in a busy office, based in Gibraltar. This role will report to the Head of Group Compliance and local General Manager. There is a Group Compliance function set up in the UK and this role would help supplement the requirements of the Gibraltar office.
The role requires excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills and previous compliance experience within an insurance industry while being able to provide the second line assurance to the business over the 1st lines Product & Regulatory activity.
• Provide technical advice to key stakeholders and Group Compliance on GFSC regulatory requirements and developments
• Provide responses to requests from Group Departments for information
• Provide responses to the Group Minimum Standards (GMS) & Policy requirements on behalf of the group
• Produce relevant reports for Boards and Committees
• Support the Head of Group Compliance as the Regulated Individual with enquiries from the GFSC as and when requested.
• Work collaboratively with colleagues and stakeholders across the business
• Develop a close working relationship with Group Corporate Governance departments.
Key Performance Targets
• Deliver effective Compliance MI
• Provide effective & timely reports to Senior Management & Committees
• Provision of feedback to the business in a timely manner.
• Responsible for collating and providing regulatory returns as required
• Ensure the maintenance of a centralised Group Advice log.
Skills and Experience
• In depth understanding of the GFSC and a working knowledge of the Financial Conduct Authority regulatory framework operating within the UK
• Maintain up to date knowledge of regulatory developments and demonstrate a willingness to share that knowledge for the benefit of the business and the team
• Use initiative and proactivity to progress issues independently and quickly assimilate issues and necessary actions, seeking clarity and/ or support as required to secure the right outcome
• Excellent communication, leadership, relationship building and influencing skills at a strategic level with the ability to communicate effectively to a variety of audiences, including senior boards and committees.
• Strong ability to develop and lead a small team where required
• Customer focused with strong communication skills at all levels
• Attention to detail – previous compliance Policy/Advisory experience preferable
• Objective, timely and confident decision-making skills
• Ideally Educated to Degree level or with extensive industry experience
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
Our client is now seeking a Compliance Manager (MGA) to join an Online Gaming company in Gibraltar....
Are client is looking for a Compliance Manager to be the UKGC expert in the team and handle this license primarily. The company is currently licensed in the UK, Malta, Spain, Sweden and Gibraltar, but more is on the horizon! You will work collaboratively acros...
Our client is seeking a Network & Security Specialist to deliver a stable and robust Information Systems environment to enable Mansion Group to bring and retain customers....
Our client is seeking a dedicated professional to join their busy Operations Team. This is a key role that is essential to the day to day operations of their business and will offer the right individual a fantastic opportunity to develop upon their financial o...
- £25,000 to 30,000 Per Year
Our client is now looking for an Associate Lawyer with two years PQE and LLB to join their team in Gibraltar....