Our client is seeking a Client Onboarding manager to assist the business to manage, develop and maintain its client onboarding and client data management functions within strict compliance to the company’s risk appetite and regulatory requirements. Working with colleagues from Relationship Teams and Compliance & Risk Team, the successful candidate will contribute to the short- and long-term needs of the business when conducting the on-boarding and oversight of the Bank’s client relationships.
• To manage the Onboarding Team
• Train and Mentor new hires in the Onboarding Team
• Provide SLA and MIS Reporting to Head of Operations
• Manage the project plan, RAID Log for the Onboarding workstream on the Banking Project and liaise with the relevant teams
• Document processes and procedures and suggest process improvements
• Provide Project updates to Head of Operations
• Cover for Head of Operations as and when required
• To oversee, manage and perfect the client on-boarding journey for all corporate client applications, including complex structures and trusts
• To provide support and guidance in order to meet the Bank’s onboarding objectives, maintain statistics and provide management reports on workload and exception cases, completion rates, rejections and other general MI pertaining to the role.
• Ensure exception cases are managed effectively, and to work with stakeholders to correct any outstanding items in a timely manner, liaising with Compliance and Relationship Teams as required.
• To develop an understanding of the business and its associated products, to manage capture of all relevant client data and details within the Bank’s operating systems and maintain to exceptional standards of accuracy
• Conduct reviews on client data and refresh as appropriate, upon anniversary or trigger events as and when they occur.
• To work with Relationship Managers to understand the urgency, priority and sensitivity of initial and ongoing Due Diligence requests and apply the appropriate Due Diligence procedures.
• Assisting with the handling and response of client complaints and queries and provide initial escalation point for any client complaints
• To adhere to internal compliance and operational risk controls in accordance with regulatory standards and Bank policies, and to report identified control weaknesses and compliance breaches to the department team leader.
• To help ensure a positive client experience in light of increased regulatory requirements.
• To offer assistance where required on an ad-hoc basis to other Operational Teams
Job Specific Competencies
• Focused attitude to work with the ability to constantly meet deadlines while ensuring exceptional attention to detail, and high levels of accuracy
• Proactive attitude
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Commitment to continuous learning
• Project Management
Demonstrates a commitment to professionalism
Excellent communication skills with team members, external clients and within the organisation across all levels
Initiative and Flexibility
Challenges and adapts established working methods
Excellent organisational and planning skills and practical ability to prioritise effectively
Interacts with and considers other teams and departments
Excellent written skills in providing client responses, project documentation and MIS reporting
Knowledge and Skills
• Experience in a similar role within the financial services sector
• Experience with corporate onboarding and complex structures
• Self-motivated and able to work within a team to complete necessary tasks in a timely manner
• Professional mannerism
• Compliance & Regulatory knowledge within the financial industry
• Good level of competency with MS Office including Excel, Powerpoint and Word
• Fluent in English – verbal and written
• Educated to at least ‘A’ Level. Mathematics and English GCSE level essential.
• Experience in mentoring and training
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
- £32,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking an IT Corporate Desktop Support to join their team in Gibraltar....
- £30,000 to 35,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Corporate Client Services Support to join their team in Gibraltar....
- £18,000 to 20,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Accounts Assistant to join their team in Gibraltar....
- £25,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Corporate Services Administrator to join their team in Gibraltar....
- £18,000 to 20,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Client Services Administrator to join their team in Gibraltar....