- Cheadle Hulme
- £30,000 Per Year
Key purpose of the role
You will report to the Head of Claims, handling a variety of insurance claims and using your knowledge and experience to investigate and approve them.
- Responsibility for the day-to-day handling and management of claims within the Claims Handling team together with managing your own allocation of claims proactively and efficiently.
- Peer review claims handled by other members of the Claims Handling team.
- Monitor and maintain compliance with Service Level Agreements.
- Through continuous improvement, identify potential company training requirements which would assist in the reduction of repeat failures.
- Understand and ensure adherence to all Regulatory requirements.
- Generate management information reports and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders via telephone and email.
- Assist in the enhancement of the claims handling system and contribute to the development of new products and workflows.
- Answering the telephone, responding to queries, and re-directing queries to the relevant department.
- Completion of general administrative tasks.
- Manage and develop relationships with external and internal auditors and other external providers.
- Carrying out 1-2-1’s and appraisals/probation reviews for team members.
- Manage customer complaints in line with company policy.
- Assist and support the Gibraltar Insurance company operations where necessary.
- GCSEs A* – C in Maths and English.
- IT literacy with an excellent working knowledge of Excel.
- Experience working within a customer-facing role.
- A Levels
- At least 3 years of experience working within the Insurance or Finance industry.
- Experience within the Motor GAP, Warranty & Excess Protection fields would be a strong advantage.
- A relevant insurance qualification would be advantageous.
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
20 Days + Bank Holidays + 1 day for your birthday
- Annual Bonus
- Company social events
- Access to Perkbox
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Pension scheme
- Casual dress
- A monthly well-being day to take off as required
- Employee assistance programme
- Hybrid working available part-time
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
Are you a highly motivated technology enthusiast, experienced in IP networking and interested in telecommunications? A rare opportunity has arisen for a Telecommunications business in Gibraltar. The successful candidate will form part of the team responsible f...
Are you a highly motivated Analyst interested in Telecommunications? An exciting new role has arisen for a Development & Integration Analyst in Gibraltar....
Our client is now seeking a Management Accountant to join their team in Gibraltar....
Our client is now seeking a Treasury Manager to join their team Gibraltar or Malta...
Our client is now seeking a Product Manager to join their team Gibraltar....