Tech & Entertainment
Business Intelligence Analyst
Our client is now seeking a highly motivated and analytical individual to join our team as a Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst. The BI Analyst will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining BI solutions to support data-driven decision making across the organization.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in BI technologies, e.g., relational databases, data warehousing, report generation tools or dashboards. They should also have excellent communication skills and be able to translate complex data insights into actionable recommendations for stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain BI dashboards and reports using tools such as Microsoft SSIS.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand data needs and develop BI solutions.
- Extract and manipulate data from various sources across the technical estate.
- Analyse and interpret data to identify trends and insights and communicate findings to stakeholders.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of BI processes and technologies.
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g., Computer science, Information Technology)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Data warehousing and mining experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of telecommunication environments desirable but not essential.
- Proficiency in BI platforms advantageous
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
Aftersales Administrator (Part-Time)
- £18,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Part-time Aftersales Administrator to join their team in Gibraltar....
- £25,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Parts Advisor to join their team in Gibraltar....
Broking Team Leader
- £30,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Broking Administrator to join their team in Gibraltar....
Senior Trust / Company Manager
- £50,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Senior Trust / Company Manager to join their team in Gibraltar....
Senior Engineer/Site Manager
- £24 - £30k
The successful applicant with form a senior part of a team that provides IT support to a variety of different businesses on both contractual and Ad Hoc bases. The company provides comprehensive business to business IT support, that understands client needs and...