Brand Marketing Activation Manager
- €40,000 to 50,000 Per Year
Role Purpose: Drive and oversee the Brand localisation strategy for the Spanish portfolio. With Brand Growth as primary focus, the successful candidates’ main responsibility will consist of building and owning the Marketing Strategy for the company’s Spanish brands portfolio across Offline channels, coordinating and overseeing its correct implementation in collaboration with external media agency.
• Formulate the annual marketing plans for the company brands in the Spanish market, adapted to the strategy, goals and business needs in Spain.
• Perform continuous monitoring and analysis of competition and market trends
• Coordinate and oversee Marketing content productions across all Marketing channels, both offline and online, ensuring these are adapted to local regulation, brand guidelines, and core target (e.g. defining key value proposition, etc).
• Oversee the Spanish Social Media channels, supporting the Organic Social specialist in the execution and planning of the content to ensure its relevancy for the audience, to help drive engagement around the brand in SM
• Proactively explore new media opportunities, channels and concepts to grow the brands and generate awareness, with the aim to become the number 1 gaming operator in the country
• Plan, brief and coordinate the execution of the offline marketing campaigns, in collaboration with local media and creative agencies, analysing success of previous ones to make recommendations.
• Oversee brand metrics performance and submitting recommendations to the business to deliver the targets
Knowledge Skills & Experience:
Must have/Essential Skills:
• Degree in Advertising, Marketing, PR or other relevant studies related to communication
• At least 2 years experience in a similar role, planning or coordinating Offline Marketing campaigns and Media Mix, either in a company or advertising agency
• Confident about how Advertising and Media agencies operate, with good understanding of Media landscape and Spanish consumer behaviour
• Great capacity for autonomous problem solving. Highly organised by nature and proficient in multi-tasking; you see pressure as a challenge and work through problems in a logical manner, breaking down the complex into the achievable.
• Experience with Media Planning across Traditional media (TV, OOH, etc). Social Media understanding is a plus
• Knowledge of the iGaming industry preferred
• Based in Ceuta or willing to relocate
• Good interpersonal skills to be able to communicate effectively and build collaboration streams with different multi-geographic teams
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Fluent Spanish and English required (also written)
Working Hours: 40 hours per week including weekends if and when required by the business.
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
- £45,000 to 50,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Treasury Analyst to join their team in Gibraltar....
HR & Office Manager
- £45,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a HR & Office Manager to join their team in Gibraltar....
HR Manager (Part-Time)
Our client is now seeking a Part-Time HR Manager to join their team in Ceuta, Spain....
Our client is now seeking a Compliance Officer to join their team in Gibraltar....
Our client is now seeking a Legal Counsel to join their team in Gibraltar....