- £50,000 - £60,000 DOE
Our Client is now seeking an Audit Manager for a role in Gibraltar. As an Audit Manager, you’ll lead a team of forward-thinking individuals to deliver high quality audits. You’ll gain in-depth knowledge into how businesses run, gain direct access to internal stakeholders and clients and work with an unrivalled range of organisations we audit.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Leading teams, using your team and relationship management skills to ensure the delivery of high-quality audit work – from planning to completion of an Audit, including the review of financial statements, ensuring that it meets regulatory standards.
• Building meaningful relationships and demonstrating curiosity that will allow you to have insightful conversations and provide visible challenge during the Audit.
• Building connections across teams and specialist areas within the business to help bring insight to the organisations we audit. This includes managing a variety of views and consulting where appropriate.
• Leading on the completion of areas of complex or judgmental audit work which includes the identification of issues, analysis of data, articulation of findings and the ability to draw informed conclusions.
• Managing the financial and resource aspects of Audit engagements, demonstrating a commercial approach throughout.
• Leading on internal projects supporting the business and the lines of service, as well as acting as a role model, mentor and coach for junior staff members in your business unit.
• Supporting your team’s technical and personal development and identifying where they may require further support; and
• Putting your team first by coaching with purpose, being present with the team and openly communicating expectations.
Essential Skills and Experience
• Be Chartered Accountant / ACA / ACCA / ICAS qualified accountant (or international equivalent) or have equivalent work experience in Audit (including international candidates who technically qualify in their home country by experience).
• Experience of IFRS and/or Gibraltar/UK GAAP and international standards on auditing (ISA).
• Strong project management skills and experience managing an audit from planning to completion.
• Confident in challenging yourself and others to complete high quality testing and documentation.
• Ability to establish and nurture positive relationships across all levels – both internally and externally.
• Drives innovative thinking and supports others through change and uncertainty to overcome hurdles.
• Experience encouraging a team environment that promotes collaboration and constructive challenge and has demonstrated the ability to act quickly to resolve team issues and questions; and
• Takes pride in their work and in the Audit profession. Shows resilience and demonstrates dedication to self-development including being agile and innovative in the digital world.
Got a question about your application? Get in touch!
- £22,000 to 24,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Complaints Handler to join their team Gibraltar....
- £22,000 to 24,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Junior Underwriter to join their team Gibraltar....
- £20,000 to 23,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Reconciliations Assistant to join their team Gibraltar....
- £27,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a Financial Administrator/ Accountant/ Bookkeeper to join their team Gibraltar....
- £24,000 to 26,000 Per Year
Our client is now seeking a AML Analyst to join their team Gibraltar....